Boat Tow Harness for Tubing
In Stock - Ships same or next business day
- Fun & Practical: This boat tow harness is designed for boats without a pylon or center tow hooks. You can attach the 2 hooks to both sides of the boat and use the other end to pull one tube with up to 4 riders. If the center tow hook is available, use it in reverse to pull two tubes at the same time.
- Extra Long Rope: At 16ft long from the hook to the quick connector, the distance from the boat to your tow rope connection is no problem even for larger boats with triple or more outboard motors. It will easily stretch across wide beams and keep the rope out of the way of the motor or kicker.
- Heavy Duty: The 9/16 inch diameter rope with 16-strand braided polyethylene construction supports up to 4100lbs of tensile strength, making it able to pull up to 4 riders on a boat tube. The enhanced resistance to abrasion or tears allows the rope to perform well for a long time.
- Fit Most Boats: A 3/4-inch hook opening design makes this tow harness fits most boats and pontoons. Simply clip it onto a boat and then attach your ski, board, or tube rope with the heavy-duty connector.
- High Visibility: The bright yellow color of the rope is easy to spot in the water and the 6’’ foam floater keeps it floating on the water away from the boat’s propeller. Even if the rope is dropped in the water, you can always find it