Wakeboard Rope 75ft
Out of Stock
- Double Handle Design: The 15-inch handles provideprovides a superior grip for optimum performance and allow you to do trickstrick safely. The extra 6-inch aluminum handle provides extra leverage for easier spins and inverted tricks.
- Adjustable Length: The wakeboard rope comes in 4 sections to be customized to your desired length. You can use the 50ft or 60ft section to tow a tube or add more sections to 55ft, 65ft, or 75ft for kneeboarding, wakeboarding, waterskiing, or other water sports.
- Reliable Quality: This low-stretch line lessens shock while maintaining enough stiffness for most water sports use. The durable 16-strand polythene material with hollow braided form makes it float and corrosion resistantresistance.
- Floating Design: The foams help the handle float on the water to make the rope easy to be retrieved.
- No Hand Fatigue: The water ski rope handle features a soft EVA textured grip to prevent your hands from excess wear and tear. The molded edges on each side help maintain a solid grip for a long time of towing